Saturday, April 24, 2010

Multiplying Butterflies

Blog Candy!!!   Leave a comment on any of the posts starting with Wednesday April 21 and you will be entered in a random drawing for 2 FREE PASSES to the HEY BIG SHOT!  session of USTAMP.  You may comment once on each post between now and April 29.  See THIS POST for all the details. 


Lately I have been using lots of butterflies on my projects.  In particular, I have been using the Beautiful Wings Sizzlet die.  It cuts five tiny little butterflies at a time.  That is great.  Except I use one or two from each type of paper on a project.  That leaves three or four extra butterflies each time.  And OF COURSE I could never just throw away a perfect little die cut butterfly.   I have a pile of these little guys that just keeps growing and growing.

I decided to make some cards to use them up.  Easier said than done.  I start designing a card and think "Oh, such and such a color butterfly would look so cute with this layout.  And I end up cutting more of the little rascals!

Here are few of my flurry of flutterby cards:
The center square card has little leftover pieces from cutting out the lattice die cut.  I couldn't throw those away either!

You will be seeing more butterflies in the near future - the butterflies continue to multiply!

1 comment:

  1. I love the card that is read with the 3 butterflies on it Betty! So Pretty!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete