Friday, April 30, 2010

Under the Stars Birthday Gift Bag and Blog Candy Winners


I made a quick gift bag to go with this "Many S'mores" birthday card.  I just love this card and made a stack of them to have on hand.
Whenever I make a mask for a stamp I keep it with that stamp set to have it handy for the next time.  This mask is well loved!
Masking is a simple technique for adding dimension to a project.

1.  First stamp the image on a post-it note and trim it carefully.  (If the sticky wears off eventually you can add temporary adhesive such as Dotto it keep it from slipping.)

2.  Stamp the image to be masked on cardstock.
3.  Cover image with mask.
4.  Stamp image you want to appear in back over the masked area.
5.  Remove the mask to see your "layered" image.
I added gourmet cookies to the bag for our friend's surprise birthday party.  Everyone brought a pie to share - yum!

And now for the winners of the Free passes to UStamp:  I entered all names into the list randomizer on Random.org.... the top 2 names are... Kristen and Tilly!!
Here is a screen shot of the list:
Congratulations!! I know you will enjoy all that is in store at Hey Big Shot!  UStamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment