Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vintage Easter Basket

This is a quick little Easter basket I made to send to my Grandma.  Amazingly this is the first time I have used the milk carton die.  Thanks to Tracey Old who shared this project on UStamp for the idea!
I liked the soft colors of the candy wrappers and used that as the basis of the color scheme.  The seam binding bow is made by folding the ribbon back and forth on itself, then tying it in the middle with another length of ribbon.  My mom taught me to make bows like this when we were wrapping Christmas presents together years ago.
The candies look so pretty inside!

1 comment:

  1. Your little basket is so sweet! The pretty bow with all the layers is very pretty and I love the dainty little roses around the sides.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete