Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dresden Designs Packing Paper Wreath

Wow!  I am having trouble keeping up with posting my projects!  This is another project made for UStamp's Big Shot Round Up.
Can you tell I love my Big Shot?   I find it fascinating all the different things it can do.  It will cut things that punches cant and it can cut multiple layers at one time.
For this wreath I used the packing paper that Stampin' Up uses to cushion the products during shipping.  I easily cut 24 layers at one time making this a remarkably quick project.  The Dresden Designs die that I used to cut this is made for quilt making but it can be used for lots of other things too.

The center flower is also made with the packing paper.  The paper is a bit lighter weight than Designer Series Paper so it scrunches up easily.

The matching card makes this a nice house warming gift.
All the info on how to sign up for Round Up can be found HERE.

1 comment: