I used My Digital Studio and placed a single stamp (from the Outlined Occasions stamp set found in the One Big Sale-a-Bration CD) on a 5" X 7" card canvas and had it professionally printed through Stampin' Up's print service.
When it arrived I colored the outline with markers and added two ribbons. Done!! (Told you it was simple!)
To make this:
1. Open a new project and choose a 7 X 5 landscape greeting card.
2. Add the "Celebrate" stamp from the Outlined Occasions set.
3. Resize to the following--
4. The canvas will look like this.
5. Once it is printed, color with markers and add ribbon! I used Tempting Turquoise, Indigo Island, Real Red, Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango markers. The ribbons are 1/4" grosgrain in Tempting Turquoise and Real Red.