The bases are done on My Digital Studio and printed through Stampin' Up's professional print service. Then I just added the plastic Maze Game embellishment (from the Occasions Mini catalog), two extra circles of DSP and a small piece of ribbon.
Once I had this designed on MDS it was super quick to change the colors for a second card. For both cards I used the color scheme from Designer Series Paper packs so the hybrid pieces are a perfect color match.
To make these cards.
1. Start with a 5 X 7 blank landscape card.
2. Add circle punches of various sizes. The circle where the maze will be should be 2-1/2".
3. Fill in the circles with colors that match your chosen DSP.
4. Add a text box and type a sentiment.
7. Once the card is printed, punch a 2-1/2" circle of cardstock to fit in the maze so the colors match the card. Apply Sticky Strip to the back. Tuck a piece of folded ribbon behind before adhering it to the card front.
8. Punch two circles of coordinating DSP. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to the card front.