I chose to work with the Clockworks stamp set. It has clock parts, gears and some great grunge elements that I thought would be perfect of a collage style card.
I started with the main clock image in the center and built the design from the center out. Once I had the larger images in place I added the smaller gears and some tiny images such as the keys, postage stamp and heart from a second new set called Lovely Little Labels. Next I sponged ink taking my color scheme from the new Fan Fair Designer Series Paper. Finally I added doodling with a white gel pen to highlight the design.
My second project is also a collage but this time in 3D.
Thank you for stopping! You may continue the hop in either direction as we are all linked in a circle. You can go backwards to see Mickey's lovely Layered Label projects
or forward Paula's pretty Moving Forward projects!
Also below is complete list of the projects.... you will want to see them all!
1) Twila (tjdstampsalot) -- Chock-Full Of Cheer -- Stamp A Little Longer
2) Kim (s1itcher46) -- -- Stitchin n Stampin' on Paper
3) Adriana (escape2stamp) -- Two by Two --escape2stamp
4) Carmen -- Blast Off -- Stamping Addiction
5) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Bug Me -- Lily's Ink Pad
6) Heidi (hlw966) -- --RunningwScissorsStamper
7) Tanya (tanya27) -- Serene -- Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya
8) Debra (WebDeb) -- Fine Feathers -- Heartfelt Inkspiration
9) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Horse Frontier -- The Stampin' Bunny
10) Yapha -- A Fitting Occasion -- Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha
11) Mickey (MickeyRoberts) -- Layered Labels -- Paper Conversation
12) Betty (kittystamp) -- Clockworks -- Kitty Stamp
13) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Forward -- Stampin' with Paula