Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hybrid Wedding Card

We attended a wedding this past weekend and I made a card with My Digital Studio that I had professionally printed through Stampin' Up. Once it arrived I added a spray of punched hearts.  
I knew the colors for the wedding were navy and orange so that was my starting point.  First I added the frame from the Eclectic Overlays stamp set and sized it to fit the card.  The Mr & Mrs image and the birds are from the "Meant to Be" stamp set.  I personalized it with the couple's name.
I like to coordinate the writing space with the front so I put just the frame on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Just I read your post I am very impressed with your blog post regard for Hybrid Wedding Card. Wedding is one of the holy ceremony in India. Sikh Wedding Cards is a special part of the whole system of marriage. I will suggest to everyone to follow your blog.Keep Blogging.

    ReplyDelete