Friday, December 28, 2012

All Dressed Up for the Spring Blog Hop

Welcome to the last stop on the Stampin' Addicts Spring Catalog Blog Hop!   If you have been following the hop from the beginning you have just had a tour of the new Spring catalog from the  beginning.  Now if you are one of those who prefer to start at the back of the catalog you are in the right place as the stamp bundle I am featuring is the one of the last ones in the catalog.  No matter where you have joined the hop, you can click through all the projects as we are all linked in a circle.

The All Dressed Up suite has four coordinating products:  A stamp set, a Framelits collection and two Big Shot dies.   For my first simple project I used just the stamp set and Framelits.
The petite little designs of the new More Amore Designer Series Paper reminded me of dress material from the 50's and worked so well with the retro-style dress framelit.  Paired with the "Change of address" stamp this would be a cute way letting your friends know you have moved.   This is an extra-large card that will fit in a business size envelope.  The base is 8" X 9", scored to make a 4" X 9" inch card.

My second project uses the stamp set, the framelits and the Pop 'n Cuts Card Base die.
This is a little gift purse made from the card base.   Inside are two Ghirrardelli chocolate squares.   On Monday I will have the directions and more pictures of this.  Oh and I almost forgot... the flowers in the corners are the new 5/8" Flower Trim.  So soft and delicate!

And my final project uses all four products.  I altered the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts to make a pop-up castle card.  Here is the front with the sentiment from the stamp set and a princess dress cut with the framelits:
And inside... the castle which also uses several new accessories: the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder for the sky and the Ovals Collection Framelits to cut the doorway.
Tuesday I will have a full tutorial for making this.    Thanks for hopping by!

You can click on the buttons below to go forward or backward to visit each blog.  The Previous Button will take you to Yapha's blog where she has adorable projects featuring the Oh Whale stamp set.  The Next Button will take you to the first stop on the hop to Tanya's blog with fun Oh Hello projects.



17 comments:

  1. Oh, wow - too fun! Love the castle project and love how you used the dies to create a little purse. Very clever! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh with that castle! I could have used that last April. I laughed at your address pun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! These projects are so great! And the castle is just over the top! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A castle? I wish I would have preordered this now!! I love the projects--each unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, that castle is incredible! I never ever would have dreamed of something like that! Thanks for showing me a whole new way of looking at that die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pop-up castle card is amazing, outside and in! I love everything you did with this suite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Awesome projects. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Cindy wow the castle is awesome!! I liked all of your projects you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The address card is so very clever and that castle...well, wow!! What a great job you did with this!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dresses are too cute and that castle card is amazing!! I think you may have just convinced me to get this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all great. But I love that first change of address card. So cute! Thanks for showing us this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!! I love your castle and "address" card especially! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice projects! The castle is really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! Betty, you did a fantastic job with them all! I really love those pretty dresses on the first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Betty such wonderful ideas! I loved the birthday card best, until I scrolled down to the castle. You are so creative. I love how you think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete