Both today and tomorrow I will be sharing the details of the All Dressed Up Bundle projects from this weekend's Stampin' Addicts Spring Catalog 2013 Blog Hop.
I used just the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts die without the insert to make this little very simple (and quick!) purse.
2. Lay it vertically on the Simply Scored board and score at 5 inches and 6 inches. Fold on scorelines.
4. Thread Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon through the front hole, the two back slits and through the remaining front hole.
6. On the inside you can attach a cello bag or, as I did, use Sticky Strip to attach chocolates and a greeting. I also added a flower snipped from the 5/8" Ribbon Trim.
7. For the outside, stamp the dress in Pool Party on Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut with the Dress Up Framelit. Also diecut the dress form from Very Vanilla.
8. Add two roses in the bottom corners to complete.
Tomorrow I will have the tutorial for the castle pop-up card. See you then!