Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On Point Scallop Square Cards and Gift Box Plus New UStamp Announcement

This is a glimpse of my second project I designed for the Big Shot UStamp session going on right now.  It is a set of four cards and 6 X 6 envelopes that fit inside a box with a matching pen.
The cards are made from various Big Shot dies.  Lots of layers and cool natural colors.
You can join at anytime!

Not only that but the next session of UStamp- Early Summer Edition 2010 has been announced.  And I am happy to say I am returning as a Guest Designer.  Right now you can enter a random drawing to win a FREE PASS to this session by clicking on the banner below and posting a comment on Dawn's blog between now and May 31st.   13 winners will be drawing through a random drawing.  Winners will be announced June 1.


I will have more information on another free pass giveaway at a latter date so be sure to keep checking here for updates!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty,
    I have been admiring your blog and the My Digital Studio info you posted. I am working on a very large scrapbook, about 150 pages for my first project and appreciate your tutorials. I have seen a punch or stamp on maybe your blog or somewhere else, I don't remember where I got the picture that I can't identify. I am wondering if you could help me with this. Thanks, Darlene Here is my email: darlene115@aol.com. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go to the next session of UStamp- Early Summer Edition 2010

    Regina

    ReplyDelete