1. Open a new project and select the 6" x 6" greeting card.
2. Choose a background color. (I used So Saffron.)
3. Add the main stamp image from the Take a Spin digital stamp set. Make sure you have the Card Bleed guide turned on. (Seen as the grayed outline around the outside edge of the card.) Resize the image to fit the card front keeping it inside the bleed area.
5. Send both rectangles backward behind the graphic. (I changed the upper DSP from the above picture and forgot to take a screen shot but you get the idea!)
6. Add the triangle Petite Pennant punch. Double click on it to open up the punch setting window. UNCLICK THE KEEP PROPORTIONS BUTTON. Resize the height and width to 3.56 and 2.1. Center the punch over the graphic as shown. Copy and paste this punch. Flip it over and cover the bottom triangle as well. (Not shown in the picture below.)
8. An optional step is to use punches to fill some of the little spaces with color like I did with the dots on the party hat, the candles, and the present. These are pretty tiny and take some patience to fill in. You could fill these in with a marker once it is printed.