Last weekend Tom and I met friends at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, MI. Kristen brought me the cutest tri-fold shutter album!
I wanted to add pictures of our day together right away so I ran to Meijer and had pictures printed (regular 4 X 6 size). When I got home though I realized I had a problem as the pictures were too big to fit in the small spaces. I was trying to think of a solution when I had a "lightbulb moment". It occurred to me that I could use My Digital Studio to make the pictures the PERFECT size for each space.
Here is how to do it:
1. Open a New Project - Photo Album - 8.5 X 11 Portrait - Create Your Own - Name your project - Blank page.
2. Measure the area where you want your photo to go and determine the size you want your photo to be. (I wanted to be able to see the cardstock background so I made my main photos 1/2 inch smaller than the cardstock layer.)
3. Add a photo box and use the rulers at the edges to make your photo box the correct size.
4. Continue measuring and adding boxes until you have one for each area of your album. ( I copy and pasted 3 of one size and 2 of the other to get the sizes exactly the same.)
6. Add mats and stamps if desired and print on photo paper.
There were some one-of-kind cars in the museum that were just incredible.
Kristen and I had a great time talking about stamping (and some about cars, too!)