I could not resist another project with using the Domestic Goddess Designer Series paper. The floral design in the bottom left corner was the starting point for this card. The color of the image is Calypso Coral but I paired it with a Tangerine Tango background and ribbon to give it a little pop.
Both colors are in the same family with Calypso Coral being more muted; the contrast between the two colors adds interest but still gives a monochromatic effect.
I used the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon across the card and as well as an edging for the butterfly medallion. The butterfly images are from the Precious Butterfly hostess stamp set.
Both images are stamped with Calypso Coral on Whisper White and punched with the 3/4" and 1-3/4" circle punches. The center is popped up on a dimensional. Rhinestones on the design in the corner and the central butterfly add a tie-in.
Here is a quick tutorial for how to make the round ribbon edging:
1. Stamp and punch the larger circle image.
2. On the back generously apply snail adhesive or sticky strip to the edge.
3. Cut a length of ribbon in half.
4. Apply ribbon to the back so that the scallops are evenly sticking over the edge and the dots do not show.
5. Add a bit more adhesive to the end where they meet and overlap the ends slightly to finish.