Two more Christmas cards today.
I'll give the dimensions I used. (It helps me to remember too incase I would like to make another one!)
1. The card base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock 4-1/4" X 11", scored at 5-1/2"
2. The plaid floor is 1-1/8" X 5-1/2".
3. The fireplace is Early Espresso 3" X 4", dry embossed with the Lattice folder
4. The fireplace opening is punched out using the 1-3/4" Circle punch. (with the edges trimmed a bit to create the sides.) Black cardstock backs the opening.
5. The mantle is 3/4" X 4-1/4".
6. The fire is Daffodil Delight punched with the Bird Builder punch and sponged with Cherry Cobbler ink.
7. The logs are DSP punched with the Word Window punch
8. Stockings use the Stocking Builder punch.
The next card was inspired by one Twila Davis did for the blog hop.