Family recipes are special treasures. I have been working on several projects to collect family recipes from both sides of our family and make recipe books.
One version of the recipe book is of my mom's desert recipes.
I made another version of recipes from Tom's mother.
Lots of traditional Polish recipes.
I made one for all of Tom's siblings and our nieces and nephews. It was so fun when we gave them to to everyone at a recent family gathering to hear the comments reminiscing about the foods.
To make the gift bag:
1. Cut a piece of DSP 11" X 12". If there is a directional print on one side you will need to pay attention to which way the pattern will go.
2. On the 11" side, score at 1", 5", 6" and 10".
3. Turn the paper 90 degrees and score at 1" and 9".
4. Fold on all score lines.
5. Clip the corners of the tabs at the bottom.
6. Fold the top 3 inches down on the scoreline.
7. Use Sticky Strip on the sides and bottom to assemble the box.