I was so happy to see the Pop 'n Cuts dies designed by Karen Burniston in the Spring Stampin' Up Catalog. The intended dress theme is just adorable. (You can see a card I made using them without modification HERE.) But in addition, when I get a new Big Shot die I try to think of different ways of using them.
I used the pop-up portion to make this castle card for the Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop. ( If you have not had a chance to do the hop, click on the above link to see some AWESOME projects with products from the new Spring Catalog.)
1. Place the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts die into the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts. Diecut with Very Vanilla cardstock. Trim away the top and bottom of the dress form as shown.
3. Cut a 3 X 3-1/2" piece of More Amore DSP. Use the Paper Trimmer to remove a 3/4" x 2" section from the top center. Using the smallest Ovals Collection Framelit, cut an archway. Reserve the cutout portion for later.
7. Cut flags for the turrets with the Bitty Banners Framelits.
Optional step: I typed the sentiment "Have a royally good day" (instead of "Have a really good day") and die cut it with the Apothecary Labels Framelits. I also added a little heart punch.
8. Remove the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts die from the Card Base die and diecut a Real Red card base. Adhere the base to completed pop-up.
9. Decorate the card front as shown using the More Amore Designer Series paper, Dress Up Framelit and All Dressed Up stamp set for the sentiment.