We are in the deep freeze the last few days with sub-zero temperatures and LOTS of snow. With the bitter cold outside it nice to have some pretty flowers inside!
1. Trim off 1/4" inch a Fresh Prints paper to make it 4-1/4" X 6-1/2". (Or start with a 4-1/4" X 6-1/2" piece of your favorite DSP)
2. Score 1/2", 1" and 1-1/2" from one end. Fold with mountain, valley, mountain folds.
3. Center Circle #5 Framelit (counting from smallest to largest) on the card front and run through the Big Shot.
4. Using Crumb Cake cardstock, make the back just like the front omitting the circle cutout.
5. Apply adhesive to the end sections and adhere the two pieces together.
Stamps: Petite Petals, Starburst Sayings
Papers: Fresh Prints DSP stack, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Island Indigo cardstock
Ink: Basic Gray, Crisp Cantaloupe
Re-inkers: Indigo Island, Costal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Punches: Petite Petals
Big Shot: Circle Collection Framelits, Starburst Framelits
Tools: Simply Score Board