Welcome to the Fabulous Florets edition of the Stamp Review Crew's semi-monthly blog hop. Every first and third Monday of the month members of the Stamp Review Crew host a hop featuring our ideas for one Stampin' Up stamp set. We hope you enjoy seeing all our variations using the lovely Fabulous Florets images.
While grocery shopping this week I spotted a set of Lindt chocolate chicks and thought they would be adorable to decorate. I had fun dressing each one up in their Sunday best with ties, jewelry and hair bows.
Now that I have them done I think these little guys may be too cute to eat!
Here are a few more details if you would like to make one:
- The undecorated candy comes in a package like this. I adhered the fence and grass directly to the packaging.
- The fence is 3-1/2" x 8-1/4". It is stamped with the hardwood image (Smoky Slate ink on Smoky Slate card stock) and die cut with the Rosette Designer Die. The vines are stamped on top with Gumball Green ink.
- The grass layers are 7/8" X 8-1/4" and 1-1/4" X 8-1/4" snipped with the Fringe Scissors. The outer layer is stamped with the Fabulous Florets vine image. (Gumball Green ink on Gumball Green card stock.)
- The flowers are stamped with Smoky Slate ink on Watercolor Wonder DSP and cut out.
- The sign is stamped with the Happy Easter image from the Delightful Dozen stamp set, die cut with the Bitty Banner Framelits and looped over a picket.
- The hair flowers are punched with the Itty Bitty Punch pack and the bow tie is hand cut. (Marina Mist and Pumpkin Pie card stock.)
- The neck ribbons are Marina Mist and Pumpkin pie 1/8" Taffeta ribbon.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Please click on the links below to go either forward or backward to continue the hop.