Halloween Peeps are all rage. They are cute on their own but even cuter when incorporated into a hand-stamped display.
For the tombstones I made a simple pocket and added the decorated label at the back.
Here are a few tips for re-creating these:
- For the Peeps Ghost- For the box use a 6" X 6" inch piece of Designer Series Paper and follow the directions for the first box listed on the Gift Box Punch Board instructions.
- Stamp the spider web, then fold the box on the scorelines. Note where the tabs cross and use the 1/8" Hole Punch to make an opening for lollipop stick. This took a little bit of trial and error at first.
- Candy Corn in the box gives it weight and helps the stick to remain upright.
- The tag framelit is from the Curvy Keepsake Box Framelit set. Stamp the Boo first, add the Washi tape then run it through the Big Shot.
- Use the tip of our Paper Snips to make a small hole in the center of a Spider Web Doily before sliding it onto the lollipop stick.
- For the Peeps Tombstones- Cut a piece of DSP 4" X 5-1/4". On the 4" side, score at 5/8" and 1-1/4". Fold on scorelines and use pieces of Washi Tape at the sides to form a pocket.
- Stamp and color the image. Glue sections of a Spider Web Doily at the sides. Cut with largest Deco Label Framelit. Adhere to the back of the pocket.
Thanks for stopping by! Please click on the buttons below to see more ideas. The Next Blog button will take you around the world to Jessica's cute creations and the Previous Blog button will let you hop to on over to Linda's lovely work.
Stamps: Happy Scenes
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Basic Black
Big Shot: Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Curvy Keepsake Box Framelits
Accessories: Spider Web Doilies, Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape, Tangerine Twist Stampin' Up Marker, Linen Thread
Tools: Gift Box Punch Board, Simply Score Board, 1/8' Hole Punch
Non-SU!: Peeps Marshmallow Ghosts, Peeps Marshmallow Tombstones, 6 inch lollipop sticks, Candy Corn