Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Beautiful Ride Hershey Nugget Box Video Tutorial


Classic cars are a family hobby so when I saw the new catalog way back in January the Beautiful Ride stamp set was at the top of my wish list.    I immediately knew I wanted to make some little boxes with it and actually I did make these a couple of months ago but have not had a chance to get them posted.   
These little "Love Bugs" hold two Hershey Nuggets and are so fun to make that I ended up with a whole fleet of them!
It is a bit hard to see but I used the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen for metallic accents on the mirror, door handle and hubcaps.

I did a quick video tutorial -- I hope to see lots of these little cars being made!
Supplies:
Stamps:  Beautiful Ride
Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron and Basic Gray cardstock, It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Basic Black Archival,  Stampin' Write Markers:  Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

1 comment: