Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Jar of Haunts Edition

Welcome to the Jar of Haunts Blog Hop presented by the Stamp Review Crew.  We have a short and sweet hop this session.  You can hop through in no time!

I love to quilt and these days I just do not have time for a big project.  So I am channeling my quilting vibes with this Dresden Plate-like project.
The Halloween Night Speciality Designer has petite patterns similar to a coordinated line of quilt fabrics- perfect for this!  The wedges are cut using the Home Sweet Home thinlits.  I mounted the black ones in a circle first and then layered the others on top.
I thought the black ink on the pumpkin looked like appliqué stitching and the scalloped edge like rickrack.

Thanks for joining us for our haunting hop!  Please click on the buttons below to see more ideas for this super set!



This way to Holly's blog!


This way to Wendy's blog!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the quilted look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great alternative to a wreath, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your project! What an awesome way to use both the DSP and the die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and so cool!! I love this idea great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project Betty! I love that you've combined two of your craft loves! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing project, Betty! And another very cool use for the framelits!

    ReplyDelete