Sunday, June 18, 2017

Stamp Review Crew: Labeler Alphabet Edition

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop!  Join us on a trip around the world as our international team shows many new ideas for this session's stamp set.
This time we are focusing on a stamp set that makes personalizing a project so easy... the Labeler Alphabet.

I have had a crossword style project in mind for a while but never seemed to get to it.  The Crew's focus on this set was just the nudge I needed to actually get it done!
There are online crossword generators that could be used to do this but since I had in mind the way I wanted it to look I used graph paper to pencil in our names.  I only had to play around with a couple of layouts before I got one I liked.   Stamping was really easy with the clear photopolymer stamps!
I used a combination of Stampin' Dimensionals and Foam Adhesive Strips to mount the elements so this has a lot of depth and pretty shadows.  

Now that I have made one and found out it really does not take that long I think these would make really neat personalized gifts for others.

So glad you hopped by today!  Please click on the links below to see more of the Crew's projects using this fun alphabet set.




This way to Charlet's Blog


And this way to Heidi's Blog

Stamps:  Labeler Alphabet
Paper:  Soft Sky and Tranquil Tide cardstock, Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink
Accessories:  Gold Library Clips, Crushed Curry 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon, 3/8" graph paper (non-SU)

12 comments:

  1. Love this! Beautifully done and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project, Betty! Love the flowers and cute tag with the crossword. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a crazy crossword lady, I love this card! What a creative use of this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome piece of personalized home decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous piece of framed art for your family! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I met over a game of scrabble, so many of our wedding decorations had a bit of a scrabble theme. This brings back memories! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful project, Betty. Something to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Betty - I use this stamp set lots, yet your project is already inspiring me to think about more things I can create. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness! This is so beautiful Betty. Such a lovely project and awesome use of the alphabet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and a wonderful keepsake. I love this clever idea and am totally going to make one of my own. Thanks you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete