It is a collection of spring break projects using the Bugs and Kisses stamp set.
UStamp site here.
I have an additional tutorial that coordinates with this set. This picture frame is one that I created for a challenge on the Stampin' Up demonstrator website a while back.
1, Cut two Top Notes from Bermuda Bay Cardstock.
2. Score one Bermuda Bay Top Note one inch from end.
3. Using Slit punch, punch second Bermuda Bay Top Note a short distance from the edge.
4. Stamp ladybug in Real Red on Whisper White. Color spots with Basic Black Stampin’ Marker. Punch with 3/4” Circle Punch. Adhere to slit punched area of Top Note on left.
5. Punch 1/2” Circle from Gable Green. Adhere to Real Red 5-petal flower. Adhere to lower right corner of Top Note. Adhere low so photo can be removed.
6. Stamp “Cute as a bug” in black ink on Gable green cardstock. Punch with Small Tag Punch. Attach to upper right with Real Red Brad leaving room to remove photo.
7. Slightly bend first Top Note on the score line. Do not over crease this fold. Apply adhesive to one inch portion and adhere to back of decorated frame.
Bermuda Bay cardstock, two 4”X5” pieces, cut with Top Note die
Real Red cardstock- for punching
Whisper White cardstock-for stamping and punching
Gable Green cardstock for stamping and punching
Bugs and Kisses
Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad or Jet Black Staz-on Ink Pad
Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
Small Tag Punch
5-Petal Flower Punch
1/2” Circle Punch
3/4” Circle Punch
Black Stampin’ Write Marker
Bold Bright Brads – one Real Red