Thursday, March 11, 2010

Scrap Card and Blog Candy Winner

Just a quick card today.  I had a lot of interesting scraps on my table from other projects.  Putting them together made a quick but I think rather fun card.

I dry embossed the Rose Red base with the Elegant Bouquet Impression die.   The Old Olive is 3" X 6", scored at 3" and adhered to the front as an extra space for a greeting.  

All the paper patterns of the Sweet Pea collection mix and match so well it is easy peasy to make them look pretty!

Supplies:  Paper- Rose Red, Old Olive, Sweet Pea DSP.  Ink-Old Olive.  Punches - 2-step Bird, Wide Oval, Large Oval, Heart to Heart.  Accessories - Elegant Bouquet Impression Die, White Taffeta ribbon

Thanks for your comments this week.   I appreciate your suggestions for MDS projects.   Little by little I will be adding tutorials for more projects.  MDS tutorials take me a bit longer to do than card tutorials.  

I entered all the comments on random.org and it chose Marsha as the winner.   Congratulations Marsha!  Please email me at kittystamp7@yahoo.com and I will get you all set up to join UStamp Spring Soiree.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment