This is my finished template:
To make the template:
1. Open 8-1/2 X 11 landscape album - choose "create your own" - "blank page"
2. Add a square punch and resize to 2" x 2".
3. Working from left to right in the center of the page copy and paste boxes in a line leaving a small margin between each. Use the align function to make sure they are perfectly aligned.
4. Add another row of punches below the center row.
5. For the top row add a 1" X 2" rectangle punch, a 2" X 2", a 1" X 2" and another 2" X 2" punch.
6. Add two heart punches, rotate one 90 degrees and one -90 degrees. Position on top of 1" X 2" rectangles. Enlarge the hearts to match the size of the rectangle.
7. Send the heart punches to the back.
8. Add square punch and resize to 1/2" X 2". Move to left side of middle row to form tab.
9. Add a photo box, resize, copy and paste 3 more and move into position.
This is the template. Make sure you save this! Make a duplicate before moving on the next step.
10. Decorate as desired.
12. Print on Whisper White cardstock.
13. Cut out and score on mat lines.
You can find more tutorials and ideas for things to do with My Digital Studio HERE.