One of the best features of digital stamping is that you can change the size of the stamps. Make them tiny or make them HUGE! In the original See Ya Later stamp, the alligator is smaller than the words. By cropping the stamp I was able to enlarge one part and make the other part smaller (and change the colors as well!) This is the 5" X 3-1/2" tri-fold card from SU!'s print service which folds out to almost 15 inches. A pretty good-sized gator!
I don't know about you but I sometimes struggle to get my bows to lay right. Well with a digital bow from the Accessory Cord Pack that is not a problem! Also on this card I love how the Banner Blast stamps have the negative space for the words. Layering it over the Sweet Sorbet DSP allows the paper to show through!
Now it is time to continue with hop either backwards for more My Digital Studio inspiration from Debra as she shows us the Hooray for Parties Digital Ensemble or forward to Holly's Petal Parade projects.
Blog Hop Order:
1) Tanya (tanya27) -- Petal Parade -- http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/
2) Heidi (hlw966) -- Sweet Sorbet DSP
3) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack -- The Stampin' Bunny
4) Tina (tina123) -- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
5) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Good as Gold
6) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Banner Blast
7) Holly E. (HollyBeary Creations) -- Banner Punch -- http://www.hollybeary.com/
8) Paula (scrapshappen) -- You're Lovely
9) Twila (tjdstampsalot) -- Twisty Treats
10) Mary (nuhddad) -- Heartfelt
11) Yapha -- See You Later
12) Debra (WebDeb) -- Hooray for Parties Digital Ensemble
13) Betty (kittystamp) -- One Big Sale-a-Bration CD
14) Holly K -- Petal Parade