A tisket a tasket a green and yellow basket.... How about a green and polka dot basket?
The side view shows how I curved the petals.
And the inside view shows an extra decorative layer made with the 2-1/2" circle punch and the holes for the chocolates.
1. Cut two pieces of DSP with the Petal Cone die.
2. Make a score line two inches below the score line made by the die. Cut one inch below this new score line.
5. Add a 5/8" x 10" handle.
6. On a 2-1/2" X 2-1/2" piece of scrap paper, arrange four circles punched with the 3/4" circle punch from post-it notes.
9. Place the template in the center and use the 3/4 punch to punch the four holes using the template as a guide.
10. Fold the sides up and adhere.
11. Using sticky strip on the outer edges, adhere this piece inside the basket.
12. Cut rings of DSP for decoration by punching with the 3/4" circle first then center the 1-1/4" circle punch around the hole and punch again. Adhere rings around the four holes.
13. Punch two pieces of contrasting DSP with the 2-1/2" circle punch. Cut each in half. Curve the pieces and adhere inside the basket as shown above.