Here is a fun idea for an Easter table favor and place card.
To make this:
1. Cut two petal cone pieces from Daffodil Delight.
2. Fold in half, place the score line at the 3 1/2" mark on the cutter and cut the tip off.
5. Secure a length of ribbon inside the opening letting it drape over the edge.
6. Attach a butterfly cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslit using a mini glue dot.
7. Cut two flowers with the Fun Flowers die. Clip in between each petal of the larger flower. Curl the petals over a pencil.
8. Adhere the egg to the flowers with a large glue dot.