Thursday, April 17, 2014

Designer Journalling Tags to the Rescue and a New Blog Header

I was rushing to get a couple of care packages with Easter goodies off to our Army son and his roommate and did not have time to do a big project of cards to put in.  I had to get the post office before closing or they would not get there in time!  So I grabbed the pack of Retro Fresh Journaling Tags, some scraps of Retro Fresh DSP and the Eggtra Spectacular stamps and whipped up these guys.        
Quick is good sometimes!!

Also I made a new blog header with My Digital Studio.  I am so happy to have new little kitties for Kitty Stamp!
When my computer hard drive crashed before Christmas I did not have everything backed up.  (I learned my lesson and now have everything safe and secure!)

One of the things I lost was my MDS downloads.  I downloaded them again (this took quite a while as I have a pretty big library) but I did not see the Cute Cats stamp set.   I was really bummed.  I love those cute kitties and use them all the time for my "signature" on the back of cards and on my blog.    It turns out they were on the original MDS program but not on the new version.

I still had my original CD so I popped in the content disc and installed it.  When I restarted MDS it did not work at all!  PANIC!!  I was afraid I really messed it up would have to reinstall everything all over again.  Thankfully after a call to demo support where they told me to update the software to the new version it all worked just fine and I have my Cute Cats back!

No comments:

Post a Comment