Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Triangular Border Frame

In my last post I mentioned I would have a tutorial for the Fancy Fold Frame.  There has been a bit of time between that post and the publishing of the tutorial because it is part of a larger tutorial that I have done for Splitcoaststampers.  It will be the featured tutorial on the SCS site tomorrow!

Today I have a sneak peak of another of the projects included in the tutorial.    This is a variation which features a triangular folded border perfect for framing a pretty stamped image.

My camera has been been having some problems so I used my phone instead.  It is hard to capture the 3D effect in the picture.   Each edge forms a peak and the corners are an interesting shape.   
I really like the way this turned out and I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to make.   As you will see tomorrow the written instructions are very short and sweet!

Tomorrow I will have the full tutorial and two more projects.

Supplies used:
Stamps: Pressed Flowers (hostess set)
Paper:  Tea Room Speciality Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral  and Old Olive Stampin' Markers
Big Shot:  Stitched Shapes Framelits
Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment