Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Stitching On Patterned Paper Tutorial

Hello stamping friends!  I am excited to share a video tutorial that I made for Splitcoast Stampers today.   It has ideas and tips for using patterned paper as background for hand stitching.

It is based on several cards that I made last fall.  (I am looking longingly at the hydrangeas in the background of the picture... we have just a few things starting to emerge and turn green.  Really ready for some pretty flowers to perk things up!)
You can see close ups of each of the cards on the original post HERE.

I think a little bit of stitching adds  a very special touch to a card.  I hope you have a chance to try it!


You can also see the written tutorial on the Splitcoast Stampers website by clicking HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment