Thursday, September 17, 2020

Iron-On Vinyl for Papercrafting Video Tutorial

I did a tutorial for Splitcoast Stampers about using clear Iron-On Vinyl for paper crafts.  The usual use for the vinyl is covering fabric to make tote bags or zipper bags.  As I started experimenting I found that it is great for paper too!   The vinyl not only preserves the project it also adds a nice luster to the paper and colors are more vibrant.   I really love how the vinyl made the alcohol marker coloring really pop.  After spending time carefully applying markers it is nice to know the artwork will be preserved and look lovely!

The tutorial shows how to make this pretty notebook

The written tutorial can be found on the Splitcoast Stamper site HERE.


1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I didn't know about the iron on vinyl, thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete