Monday, May 2, 2022

Stamp Review Crew: Grassy Grove




Hello and welcome to the latest Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop!   Our international crew highlights one Stampin' Up stamp set on each blog hop.  Hops are the first and third Mondays of the month with an occasional bonus hop just for fun.    Our hops are a great way to get lots of ideas for using a set!   Click on the banner below to see a complete list of Crew members and see all the past hops which we keep active.  

 

Our stamp set for this session is the serene set Grassy Grove.   I have to say that I chose this set not just for the stamps but also for the cool coordinating dies.  I had a card planned for this hop using the stamps plus the dies but the last few days have been unexpectedly busy and I ran out crafting time.    I do have a birthday card that I made but have not yet posted using just the dies.   So many of the dies are great stand alone options separate from the stamp set.


The watercolor-like New Horizons paper is so pretty for the sunset!



Thanks for checking out our Grassy Grove projects!  Please click on the buttons below to see more beautiful projects by the Crew!

 

This way to Jays creation!


This way to Cindy's lovely blog!


Stamps: for the sentiment- 
Paper:   Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Early Espresso and Basic White Cardstock, New Horizons Designer Series Paper
Ink:   Evening Evergreen Classic Ink
Accessories:  Linen Thread

 

3 comments:

  1. Great card Betty even if it was one you created awhile ago. lol Life is crazy at times. I got this because of the dies too and then was to busy to create the idea I had. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Betty! I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete