Friday, January 1, 2010

Time for a Tea Party


My project is up on UStamp! Everything you need for a tea party is included - tea bag pack, honey stick holder, cookie wrap and chocolate bag. It uses the pretty stamp sets Dream Garden and Embrace Life and the Throughly Modern designer paper.



There are four coordinating cards with a holder as well. There is still time to comment on the previous post to be eligible to win a free pass to the next UStamp session. I have my project all done for the Valentine session. Of course I am a bit biased but I think it is super-duper cute!

5 comments:

  1. There isn't a email address associated to the email you sent me so I came back to your blog.

    Betty



    On my blog the righthand side are two sites I dealt with....Laycock Designs and

    Blog Designs by Heather.....they both worked on my blog....I cannot do anything they

    did it all.



    Thanks for the compliment but I cannot take credit other than telling them I like

    butterflies and the colors...LOL



    Good Luck...when it's changed email me so I can check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty! I enjoyed reading about you and your household! Lovely projects you have up as well. I will follow you and hope you will me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects! I am anxious to see more of your work. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the tea party set - my favorite on UStamp! Also checked out your ornament punch creations. Who knew this punch would be so versatile. Glad I ordered one so I can try to duplicate your ideas. Thanks for sharing! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty set. I saw you on SCS and came over to take a nosy, I see you are into digital big time now.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete