We had quite a time getting a good puppy picture of Chester. He was feeling rather rambunctious making for some pretty funny shots. He and Tom had quite a wrestling match! I thought these would look cute in a film strip style layout.here. It is very easy now that the spiral punch is available to download.
To make this page:
1. Add Certainly Celery cardstock as the background.
2. Add overlay stamp (second from the bottom) from the Vintage Overlay stamp set.
3. Add photo box for the main photo. Use the Photo Shape function to change it to an oval.
4. Add photo and mat.
5. Follow tutorial to add filmstrip.
6. Add leaves and "splotches" from the French Foliage stamp set. I used Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Cajun Craze and More Mustard. I reduced the opacity to vary the colors. Use the "Send Backward" function to place these items behind the pictures.
7. Add title and journaling. I used the "Color Picker" function to pull colors from the photos for the words.