To make the triangle box:
1. Using the Petite Pocket Die, cut three pieces of DSP.
2. Trim the long flaps to 1-1/2" by lining up the tip of the side flap with the 1-1/2" inch mark on the paper cutter.
3. Fold side flaps in on each piece.
4. Apply sticky strip to the side flaps and adhere all three together side-by-side. (Tip- Keep sticky strip close to the fold.)
5. Cut the top and bottom flaps on an angle as shown.
6. Adhere the sides together to form a triangle shaped tube.
7. Fold the bottom flaps in and adhere. After filling box, adhere top flaps with temporary adhesive.
This is a four sided box where the "fancy" flap is folded to the outside. The bottom flaps where cut at 2". Refer to step #2 above and line the tip at 2" instead of 1-1/2".
I am on a roll and will have more Petite Pocket Projects tomorrow! You can see all my Petite Pocket tutorials HERE.