1. Using the Petite Pocket Die, cut six pieces of DSP.
2. Fold on the score lines as shown.
Apply sticky strip to the side flaps and adhere all six together side-by-side.
4. Adhere each of these flaps to one side. This helps make a prettier finished project as there are no flaps sticking out on the inside.
5. Adhere the remaining sides together.
6. Fold the bottom flaps in. Cut a circle of cardstock to fit the bottom and adhere to hold the flaps in place.
7. The project now looks like this.
8. Flip it upside down and roll each section tightly around a pencil.
9. Roll it all the way to end.
10. Cut a circle of DSP to cover the center of the inside where the DSP does not quite meet.
I creased the score line between the top of the basket and the coiled section but I think it would also be pretty to coil the top without creasing it to give a softer curve.
More Petite Pocket Projects coming! See you!
EDIT: You can see all my Petite Pocket tutorials HERE.