Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Petite Pocket Star Box Tutorial
Today I have another of my Petite Pocket experiments. This time a star shaped box- a few snips and extra score lines and you have it!
Here is how to make it:
1. Cut five pieces of DSP 4" x 6". You only need this portion of the die cut so lay the paper on that section of the die when cutting.
2. Cut through the center of the bottom flap up to the score line.
3. Fold on the score lines- mountain, valley, mountain- as shown.
4. Adhere pieces together side-by-side with the side flaps facing the outside.
5. Trim the bottom flaps as shown. Apply sticky strip to the flaps.
6. Cut a base for the box. I used the largest flower from the Fun Flowers Die. Using the five petals as a guide, adhere the upper portion to the base shaping it into a star.
7. Here is the top view.
As you can see, I have really enjoyed this new die. Other tutorials for the Petite Pocket can be found
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
November 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM
can u tel m how to mae its lid?
Post Comments (Atom)