One thing I have been wanting to try is see if I could make business cards using My Digital Studio. I am happy to report the results are awesome!! It takes a while to create a template but once you have it saved you can use it over and over. The next time I make them it will be so quick! Tip: Keep images and text near the center of the card so little variations in your template will not be noticeable. I used Avery Ink Jet Matte White Perforated Business Cards.
1. Open a New Project - Multiple Output Options - 8-1/2 X 11 portrait - Create Your Own - Name Your Project - Blank Page.
2. Add a square punch and using the rulers at the side resize it to 2" X 3-1/2". Position it in the upper left corner with a 1/8" border at the top and a 1/2" border at the side. Copy and paste this rectangle 9 more times and position on canvas as shown leaving only a tiny break in between each. (Use the arrow keys and align functions to help position them accurately.)
4. Once you have your template correctly sized, save it and insert a duplicate page. You will now be working on the duplicate page. (The original template can be used over and over.)
5. Add desired text and and images to one card. Group elements and copy and paste it to each of the other 9 cards.
8. Optional: Add a background color or designer paper and reduce the opacity to desired level. I chose not to use a background color or paper on this one. Depending on your printer it may not print all the way to the edge, leaving a strip unprinted at the edges of the cards.