Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waffle Paper Flowers, an Announcement and Blog Candy

Continuing with my series featuring waffle paper, I whipped up a simple card featuring a flower made from this neat paper.  Super quick, super easy, this flower is made with several layers of waffle paper cut with the Flower Folds die.  Just cut, layer, pierce, add a brad and scrunch the paper and your done!  More of these will be popping up on my projects, I am sure as they are so pretty in person.

Next, I have a fun announcement!   I am now part of the Creative Crew on UStamp.  That means I am a "regular" designer and will be making at least two projects per session.

The current session Early Fall is going on now and it is FANTASTIC!   There are 40 sets of 4 cards each made with a different color combo and single stamp set with tutorials for recreating them. Here are several peeks of cards from the 3 card sets I designed that are now up on the UStamp site.  Each is part of a 4 card set.  You can join anytime- the info can be found HERE. 
                            
And the next session has been announce as well and it is going to be COOL!  It is called COOL MOVES and focuses on all different types of interactive cards.  Details will be available soon. 

And to celebrate I have 2 free passes to give away to the COOL MOVE session.  To be entered in a random drawing just leave a comment about a project or what product/technique you would like me to feature on my blog on any blog post between now and September 17.   You may leave a comment on each post between now and the September 17 to increase your chances.   I will announce the winners on September 18 and you will need to contact me with your name and email address by September 19th.

4 comments:

  1. wow, I just love the Waffle paper! Have to get my hands on some of that. I have fabric coming on Friday, can't wait to play with that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Betty,

    I would love to see a project showcasing the new SU fabric.....than again...I would probably really want some..LOL...
    Cheers, Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to get some waffle paper afterall...and I need to try to make your beautiful ruffly flower and wound flower from August! Beautiful. I'd love to win a spot in the Move Ustamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these so much nice and cool please add some more of these thanks for sharing.

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete