I have been experimenting with the Petite Pocket Die again and I have several projects to share over the next few days. Today's project is a pentagon-shaped box that makes a nice candy bowl or gift container.
2 sheets Garden Green Cardstock
2 strips Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper - 1-5/8" X 12"
Petite Pocket Bigz XL Die
Cardboard backing from DSP pack
3/8" Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon
Winter Wishes Stitched Felt
4" X 6" Cello Bag
Mini Glue dots
1. Cut 5 Petite Pocket pieces from Garden Green cardstock.
5. Lay pentagon on cardboard backing from the DSP and trace around it.
7. Adhere the top flaps to inside of the box.
8. Decorate the outside with 1-5/8" X 12" strips of DSP trimming as needed.
9. Add ribbon border and stitched felt.