Sunday, September 15, 2013

Simply Fabulous Wedding Card

Whenever I design a wedding card I like to use the colors the bride and groom have chosen.  The invitation for the wedding we attended last weekend had a lovely deep purple bow so I pulled out retired Concord Crush cardstock, ink and DSP to make a card for them.
Starting with a postcard from the Simply Fabulous Simply Sent Kit, I masked the diecut edge
then stamped the flower from the Regarding Dahlias stamp set with Concord Crush ink in the corner.
The diecut was mounted on a 5-1/2" X 11" (scored at 4-1/4") Concord Crush card base and tiny pearls added to the sides.  The sentiment is from one of the most versatile stamp sets in the 2013-2014 catalog -- the Express Yourself hostess set.
To complete the card, I added an envelope liner cut with the (logically named) Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment