Saturday, February 13, 2010

Whirl-a-Round 3x3 Desk Caddy

Blog candy this week:
 Actually I can't tell you what is yet! It is a surprise. How about that? To be entered in the random drawing just leave a comment on any of the posts this week (including Monday's "kitty post"). For every comment, I will "throw your name in the hat". On Feb 14th, I will announce a fun tidbit of news and the winner of the blog candy. So check back for blog updates throughout the week!


Today is my day on UStamp!  This is the project I designed: a desk caddy for 3x3 cards with matching pen.
This is an idea that I have been mulling over for some time.  I had the basic idea but was not completely satisfied.  When I saw the Heart Treat Cups the final piece of the puzzle fell in place.  The treat cups hold the cards in the right position to display them!  And you can put fun little things inside - mine has heart confetti.
 It holds a LOT of cards.  16 cards and envelopes fit easily.
The Love You Much stamps fit so nicely for this.


  Complete instructions plus tons more can be found here

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely adorable. Its a perfect gift too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute. Does it really spin? Even if it doesn't it's really a cute idea to have small cards at hand. Tutorial coming???
    Thanks,
    Linda H
    Sacramento, CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your cards and things are really cute. good work

    ReplyDelete