I just love this cloud background paper! I immediately thought of balloons when I saw it.
Inside is a cut-down glassine bag to hold the pull-out card.
1. Cut card base 5-1/2 X 11". Score at 5" and 5-1/2".
2. Cut Glassine bag at 5-1/4". Adhere to inside of card at edge. Glue 1/2" scored section on top.
3. Use 1-3/4" punch to notch end of envelope.
4. Punch holes 1-1/4" from end along side. Loop hemp twine through and tie.
5. Cut sky background paper 4-3/4" x 5-1/4". Punch 3 hearts with Full Heart punch. Tape a short piece of hemp twine to the back of each heart. Adhere to front.
6. Cut Crushed Curry 4-1/2 X 4-1/2" for inside slider card base. Add accent house piece - 2-1/4 X 4-1/4" Adhere tab punched with Round Tab punch from Melon Mambo to side.
Supplies: Welcome Neighbor dsp, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo cardstock, Full Heart punch, Round Tab punch, Glassine bag, hemp twine.