Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Waffle Paper Ideas

Last week I posted some ideas for using Waffle Paper.  They can be found here.  Today I have a few more projects using the paper.

You can cut it with the regular dies as in the frame around this flower.  It adds an additional type of texture to a card.
The Sizzlet dies will also cut it as you can see in the swirls below.  The paper is very lightweight giving it an airy feel.
Another thing you can do is heat emboss it.  I really liked the effect of the gold on the black crinkles.  I purposely did not adhere the edges of the waffle paper oval to let it flutter a bit.  Quite a different style card than I usually make but an effective use of the paper I thought.

I added touches of gold to the Cajun Craze border with the Gold Lame' Accent Ink- I love how detailed you can be with the tiny applicator.  And did you notice the black rhinestones??  They are in the Holiday Mini as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment