Sunday, January 10, 2021

Stamp Review Crew: 2021 Sale-a-bration Bonus Hop

 
The Stamp Review Crew has a bonus hop this month!   The format is a little different for this hop. Instead of each member creating with the same stamp set as we usually do this time we are all using different Sale-a-bration products.   As always though we are archiving the hop for future reference. Please click on the banner below to see past hops and to check out the bios of the crew members.

 

There are FOUR different paper selections offered for the current Sale-a-bration so I thought it would be fun to focus on one of those for my project.   I think the large flowers on the Paper Blooms DSP are very pretty so I designed this flower pot shaped pop-up gift card holder to show them off.

The flowers are adhered to a separated flap to keep the holder closed.  I will have a tutorial with all the measurements and directions soon!  EDIT:  Click HERE for the tutorial.

This would be great with stamped flowers too!
 
 
Coffee and flowers would make someone's day!

 

EDIT:  The TUTORIAL can be found HERE!

So glad you have stopped by!  To continue the hop please click on the buttons below to see more projects by the talented Crew members featuring the new Sale-a-bration freebies!

Click to see Mike Funke's project!
 


Or here to see Heidi Baks creation!

 

Stamps: So Sentimental 
Paper: "Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper, Basic Black cardstock
Ink:  Night of Navy Classic Ink
Punches:   Classic Label, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Accessories:   Tear & Tape Adhesive

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love your flower box card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little flower pot - very cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a real wow project Betty, love everything about it and such a great way to gift a store card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combination. It reminds me of Scandinavian designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and clever way to use the DSP! This wasn't yet available when I did my pre-order in Dec, but my Jan order has just arrived, so I can't wait to play. Your gorgeous card is perfect inspiration! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete