Thursday, April 29, 2021

Zippered Paper Pouch Video Tutorial


 

My video tutorial for making a Zippered Paper Pouch has been posted on Splitcoast Stampers!  

 

This one has been in planning/progress mode for quite a while.   I made my first vinyl covered projects including a pouch last July and have been dabbling with ideas since that time.   In September I did a video of general concepts for using vinyl + paper for Spiltcoast Stampers.  More ideas kept popping up and soon I was zipping through my little stash of Pellon iron-on vinyl.  I discovered that you can buy it by the yard at Joann's.  Sale + a coupon and I was in business for making some really fun stuff! 

The Zippered Paper Pouch video was my first attempt at videotaping at the my sewing machine.   There was a bit of a learning curve and a few hiccups getting that all squared away.  I could have made a blooper reel about as long as the finished one!  



  

The written tutorial with step-by-step pics can be found on the SCS site. 





Here are links to some of my other vinyl projects:

VINYL BASICS: Video and notebook

LANYARD SCISSORS HOLDER and PENCIL POUCH

COUPON HOLDER and other Pampered Pet projects  

KITTY KEY COVER

No comments:

Post a Comment