Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Year Celebrated- Valentine

This will make seven posts in a row that have been My Digital Studio projects.  There are a couple of reasons for that.  One, my stamp room has been too cold to stamp in and two,  MDS is rather addicting!

My stamp room is a three seasons room which I try to pretend is a four season room.  Two walls are windows which is beautiful but with the extreme cold weather we have had this winter it has been too cold to be in it some days.
So I have been cozied up to my fireplace with my computer creating things!

All the elements on this card except for the thought bubble and sentiments are from the A Year Celebrated calendar kit.  I am always drawn to retro images and colors-- love pink and turquoise together!
For the inside and back of the card I often use the same DSP as the front of the card but turn down the  opacity so it is not distracting to write on.  I also repeat some element from the front on the inside.
Then on the back I use a coordinating image with my name and blog info.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your card! But, I love the view from your studio!

    ReplyDelete