Monday, February 10, 2014

Moon Monster Easel Card

One of our all time favorite books when kids were little was Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney.  We read it so much we had it memorized!  Of course when I saw the Love You to the Moon stamp set I knew it was one I would use over and over.    My boys are away from home but definitely not too old for me to still tell how much I love them!
The moon is created with the Circles Collection Framelits in two layers.  I cut two circles with the largest smooth framelit from Smoky Slate card stock --then used the two smallest framelits for the craters.  I added a bit sponging to the crater edges before layering the two circles together.
I purposely kept this card very simple-- just added the sentiment inked with markers.
Dimensions for the easel base are 4-1/4" X 9", scored at 4-1/2" and 6-3/4".  It folds flat for mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment